Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Here's a challenge for you: a two-color header title!

Old Jun 24, 2009, 02:24 AM
rigel

2 posts · Jun 2009
Here's a challenge for you: a two-color header title!

okay folks, i really don't think that this can be done, but i'm hoping someone will prove me wrong..?

is it possible to have a two colors of text in a header title?

for instance, if your blog name is "GoldenApples", can you have the word "Golden" in grey and "Apples" in red?

in the old Atahualpa 2.x versions, this could be easily edited in the header.php. i'm having a crazy time trying to figure it out in 3.3.3.

any pearls of wisdom would be much much appreciated!!

(and yes, even trying to rig it through the "Settings" tab in wordpress, going to the "Blog title" box, and adding <font color> or <span> commands in between "Golden" and "Apples" doesn't work.)
Old Jul 17, 2009, 02:31 AM
jalanbk

8 posts · Apr 2009
There is nothing which can't be done, however if only end results matters then we will find the solution easily....

In your case a very solution is to use an image, but if you prefer to keep it as text and still want to do it then at this time I don't know how to do that ....
Old Jul 22, 2009, 05:54 PM
rigel

2 posts · Jun 2009
yea, i guess, that's the only way to do it... *whimper*