Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Pages not using theme formatting

Old Apr 15, 2012, 02:10 PM
tsheridan

94 posts · Mar 2011
[SOLVED] Pages not using theme formatting

I initially was having problems with just child pages not using the theme settings, as far as navigation and widgets, some background images, etc. This site was originally built with a custom theme, and the owners didn't like it so we decided to go with Atahualpa instead. The owners were convinced however that residual code from the old custom theme was interfering, because we continued to have various problems throughout the site including slashes in custom widget divs. So we decided to uninstall Wordpress and start with a clean installation. All the importing of the Atahualpa theme settings and the database went fine, however now only the home page has the correct formatting and none of the other pages are formatted correctly. The center column and sidebar background images are missing, the custom header at the top is missing formatting and background images, the navigation is not adopting any of the CSS, etc. I have no idea why this is happening or how to repair it and really need some help please.

URL is www.teendrivingsolutions.com, using WP 3.3.1 and Atahualpa 3.7.3.

Thank you.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 03:00 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'm not sure what you mean, each page looks goo to me but then I don't know what I am looking for. For example, the 'Home' page vrs the 'About' page What is the difference besides the 'About' page having more content and you having to scroll?

If you have issues BE SPECIFIC with examples, like: 'there is no footer on the xxxx page'