Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Help! Text Widget Images not showing in Single Post Sidebars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 21, 2011, 07:45 PM
kittenfangs

3 posts · Jan 2011
Unhappy [SOLVED] Help! Text Widget Images not showing in Single Post Sidebars

Hi!
I'm writing this post because I've tried many ways of solving this issue and I can't make it work.

I've recently designed and customized Atahualpa for this blog: http://www.tipatipa.net/

In a previous version of Atahualpa I used the wp-content/images/... link in a Text Widget and it showed the image everywhere. Now, it doesn't work in any of the single post sidebars.

The only sidebar images that work now are the ones i've made classes for and used this kind of code to link the image in the css inserts: background: url('<?php bloginfo('template_url'); ?>/images/.....');

But --> when I tried to use that kind of code in the text widget (not inside a class in the css inserts) it didn't work either. o_o

What should i do?

Thanks a lot in advance!!