Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Errors: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() Call to undefined function

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 3, 2009, 10:41 PM
skyline

16 posts · May 2009
Beaverton, OR
[SOLVED] Errors: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() Call to undefined function

This all started when I was going to add a function in functions.php and something didnt work, so I put it back like it was. But that did not fix the errors. I even replaced the functions.php file with a clean copy that had not been edited at all. Here are the two errors I am getting (on Ver 3.3.3):
Code:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in  ... /wp-content/themes/atahualpa333/functions/bfa_get_options.php on line 13
Fatal error: Call to undefined function bodyclasses() in  ... wp-content/themes/atahualpa333/header.php on line 841
I have a backup from a day and a half ago, but many, many, many changes have been made since then. I didnt really want to have to redo all of them. I imagine I could edit the database if I new what I need to look for in the tables. From the rows I looked at in the options table, I didnt see anything that looked different. However, with over a 1000 rows in that one table alone, any help would be a plus. Have you seen these errors before? If so, do you recall how you resolved them?