Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Can't get a second row to enter HTML variables

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 19, 2009, 11:40 AM
Thomas

87 posts · Dec 2009
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas
Can't get a second row to enter HTML variables

I had to put this project on hold for about a month and now I'm back and making some changes. I am trying to make changes to the font color, weight, underline, etc for widgets and poas\page items but nothing is taking. I then looked on another site of mine using Atahualpa and all the statements were stacked up like:

padding: 0;
margin: 0;
text-align: center;
color: #8B1A1A;
font-size: 1.6em;
font-weight: normal;
text-decoration: underline;

In the site I'm working in, I can't get a second "row" no matter how hard I try..pasting the above in, using CTRL + enter, shift+ enter, etc..

Maybe I need to upgrade to the latest Atahualpa? I'm on 3.4.1

I know I need to upgrade wordpress - I'm on 2.8.2 so that could maybe be it? I'm just afraid it's going to be a nightmare..have never upgraded wp before on a site.

Any help would be great - this is driving me nuts..I just wasted half my Saturday trying to change a font color..what a nightmare