Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Configuring Side bars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 29, 2009, 10:57 AM
mush

10 posts · Jul 2009
Configuring Side bars

Hello, I'm trying to get rid of the left and right side bar and only have the inner sidebars so that all of my page is situated under my the non-transparent part of my header image. But, I cant do it for some reason. They are not doing what I want them to. You would think it is just as easy as going to widgets and configuring them there. Is what I want to do not possible?