Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

disabling the favicon

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 10, 2010, 06:46 AM
fr453r

2 posts · Feb 2010
disabling the favicon

Hi there,

I have a forum attached to my site and the favicon does not display for the forum.

I left the favicon address blank in the atahualpa theme options, the put the favicon in the root directory of the site. now, no favicon can be seen across the entire site.

I can only assume that the theme still has control over the favicon and that it is telling the site not to dislay one.

Any tips in disabling the favicon within the PHP somewhere so that it will appear across the entire site?

www.thedailyrover.com

Many thanks