Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

large css in post and seo

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 17, 2013, 10:28 AM
joshuamu

88 posts · Jun 2012
nairobi
Information large css in post and seo

If you look at my source code, there is a large amount of styling css from the line, 'href='http://www.christiantruthcenter.com/?p=3972'/><style type="text/css">body{text-...' to the start of the content.

This large css comes before the content and viewing many atahualpa theme sites, i have found them to have this large css.

My question is?
1. Does this affect seo and give crawlers large css to read before reaching the content?
2. If yes, how can i have all that css in a different file and give the content more exposure that crawlers and Robots do not travel long before they get the content? I want the content to come immediately after the header with no strainious css codes before reaching the content which is important.