Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Sidebar Outside Loop--What Happened?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 26, 2010, 12:57 PM
epsymp

37 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] Sidebar Outside Loop--What Happened?

Hey,

I've been working on the sidebars for awhile.

The atahualpa right sidebar was fine, except i wanted to change it for different pages.
i registered the extra sidebars i needed, and added a "get sidebar" to one of the templates.
for some time i'd been struggling with styling it...maybe the "td id=right" managed it fine...
i can't tell right now because i had to troubleshoot this morning and replace some files in the ftp.

since then nearly all of the sidebars, even the ones i haven't been trying to customize are showing up outside the loop.
any ideas what's going on, or how to fix it?

here's an example of the problem:
http://toadthejournal.com/

for some reason this page is still how it was before:
http://toadthejournal.com/?page_id=370

i'd appreciate any help.
i'm pretty new to web design, so let me know if i should clarifying something.
e

Last edited by epsymp; Jul 26, 2010 at 01:04 PM.