Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Thumbnails not generating on front page view

Old Jan 5, 2015, 01:19 PM
photinakis

5 posts · Jan 2015
Thumbnails not generating on front page view

Hi everyone - I have a vanilla install of Montezuma - haven't done a thing to the CSS at all. I'm running WP 4.1 and Montezuma 1.2.4.

As of this morning on the front page view of my blog, the featured images are showing up in full and not as thumbnailed images, as they've been doing perfectly until this morning: http://photinakis.com/

I actually was running an older version of Montezuma and thought that might have been the issue, so updating didn't fix this error.

Any ideas what might have caused this? Wordpress isn't running out of memory (I checked that just in case). I adore this theme and am wondering what might have happened here!

Thanks in advance for any advice!
Old Jan 5, 2015, 02:36 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Can you go to the theme setting 'Export/Import' - copy your settings to a text file and attach them to a reply (use the paper clip icon).

So your site has been running and yesterday you had thumbnails and then this morning - without adding, changing or upgrading (WP or a plug) or adding a new post or page - suddenly the thumbnails are full size images. Is that right?

Then you upgraded Montezuma and the problem still exists. Is that right?

Last edited by lmilesw; Jan 6, 2015 at 12:35 PM.
Old Jan 5, 2015, 02:40 PM
photinakis

5 posts · Jan 2015
Sure thing! here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: txt montezuma-settings-photinakis.txt (71.2 KB, 1630 views)
Old Jan 5, 2015, 03:43 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
what about the answers to my questions?
Old Jan 5, 2015, 03:48 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
have you tried disabling ALL your plugins?
Old Jan 6, 2015, 08:55 AM
photinakis

5 posts · Jan 2015
Hi - sorry for some reasons I didn't see your other questions when I originally replied.

So your site has been running and yesterday you had thumbnails and then this morning - without adding, changing or upgrading (WP or a plug) or adding a new post or page - suddenly the thumbnails are full size images. Is that right?
* Yes, that's correct

Then you upgraded Montezuma and the problem still exists. Is that right?
* Also correct

have you tried disabling ALL your plugins?
* Am trying that right now -- will report back momentarily.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 08:57 AM
photinakis

5 posts · Jan 2015
Just tried disabling all my plugins, no luck there either.