Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Most important Montezuma thread in a year

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 18, 2016, 02:59 PM
flyboy

115 posts · Sep 2010
Most important Montezuma thread in a year

Got some great news, everyone.

Today I started playing with a beta version of the new Wordpress-compliant Montezuma. My devs have been working hard to get it to a place where the old settings are portable to the new version, and as of today we think we're finally there. Just gotta debug it thoroughly and I'll be making an update in this thread.

Anyone wanna be a beta tester? If so, the most up-to-date version of the beta can be downloaded by clicking here

Last edited by flyboy; Nov 15, 2016 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Updated download link