Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Languages & Translations »

Small bug in comments.php

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 19, 2009, 02:29 AM
VesaT

534 posts · Oct 2009
Helsinki, Finland
Small bug in comments.php

Hi,

I'm maintaining a multinlingual website (www.tiirikaine.fi), with Finnish as default (newest versions of WP & Atahualpa not fully translated into Finnish.

If have come across a small bug which appears in the comment form. Text relating to e-mail seems not translate e.g. into Finnish - other texts do. I haven't had a look whether this is a php coding problem (hard-coded) or if the text is omitted from the .po -file.
See the excerpt from "comments.php":
<input class="text email" type="text" name="email" id="email" value="<?php echo $comment_author_email; ?>" size="30" tabindex="2" />&nbsp;
<label for="<?php _e('email','atahualpa'); ?>"> <strong>
<?php _e('Mail</strong> (will not be published) ','atahualpa');
if ($req) _e('(required)','atahualpa'); ?></label>
</p>

<p>
<input class="text url" type="text" name="url" id="url" value="<?php echo $comment_author_url; ?>" size="30" tabindex="3" />&nbsp;
<label for="<?php _e('url','atahualpa'); ?>">
<?php _e('Website','atahualpa'); ?></label>
</p>

I also would like to have a possibility to omit "website" box totally from the comment form; easy done with hard-coding.

Hope the development team finds ways to fix these soonest!

Regards,
Vesa