Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Can't figure out what I did....

Old Aug 16, 2010, 08:51 AM
theadventurebite

136 posts · May 2010
Can't figure out what I did....

Hi All,

It's been a couple months since I modified my footer and I can't for the life of me remember how I did it! :0

My site is www.theadventurebite.com

I have four widgets set for the footer but I placed additional information underneath the footer that I now need to modify. I checked for additional widget areas, its not there. Checked in the footer.php and the bfa_footer.php nothing there. Nothing in the Atahualpa footer section except the widget areas.

If I remember correctly I think I got into it the same way you remove the powered by information. I don't want to delete that info....I just realized that when I modified that area that I didn't hyperlink that info and there are some page links that I listed there that I want to remove from my site.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Dani
Old Aug 16, 2010, 10:44 AM
Velma

272 posts · Feb 2009
Did you check the Style and Edit Footer section in the Atahualpa settings?

Velma
Old Aug 18, 2010, 09:46 AM
theadventurebite

136 posts · May 2010
Yes, there is only the widget area that I created there.....

Also remembered how I got into the section to remove the powered by.....section and its not there either!

I am dumbfounded!

Ideas?

Dani
Old Aug 18, 2010, 07:53 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Did you check ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts>HTML Inserts: Body Bottom?
Old Aug 18, 2010, 10:52 PM
theadventurebite

136 posts · May 2010
All I have there is

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://twitter.com/javascripts/blogger.js"></script>

which doesn't seem to make sense for all that I have there....
Old Aug 18, 2010, 11:01 PM
theadventurebite

136 posts · May 2010
Interesting.....so just for testing purposes I exported my personal settings from ATO and this is what came up in the footer section:

font-size: 11px;";s:18:"footer_style_links";s:61:"text-decoration: none;
color: #777777;
font-weight: normal;";s:24:"footer_style_links_hover";s:61:"tex t-decoration: none;
color: #777777;
font-weight: normal;";s:20:"footer_style_content";s:629:"<?php bfa_widget_area('name=My widget area&cells=4&align=1=9&align_2=2&align_3=2&align_4 =2&before_widget=<div id="%1$s" class="header-widget %2$s">&after_widget=</div>');?>

<br>
<br>
Copyright &copy; %current-year% %home% - All Rights Reserved
<br>
<br>