Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Print my screen shoves the middle content into the left column

Old Feb 19, 2009, 05:14 PM
doctorrobert

10 posts · Feb 2009
Hi, Flynn,
Firstly, after checking the donate problem did you eventually find my donation? Plus is the button fixed now? I would like to make my follow up donation.

Secondly, when I choose to print a page or a post all of the middle content gets shoved to the narrow left column. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Robert
Old Feb 19, 2009, 06:22 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The donation button should work. Please send me a PM with your Paypal addy so I can look up your donation

I have no printer attached right on this new computer, I'll see if I can do this tomorrow, please don't hesitate to remind me if I should forget
Old Feb 20, 2009, 04:31 PM
bpbaker

23 posts · Dec 2008
Whitstable, Kent, England.
The WP-Print plugin sorted out this problem for me, plus it gives you the chance to add some extra footer information which shows on the print output, such as copyright. It also gives you the options of printing images etc or not.
Old Feb 26, 2009, 01:01 PM
andrejs

5 posts · Feb 2009
I'm baffled why posts don't print right. Eagerly looking for explanation.

I installed the wp-pring plugin, which works for those who use the print link. But, anyone using the standard browser menu will still get the compressed column.
Old Feb 26, 2009, 02:27 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
This is fixed in 3.2.1 which is coming soon. I'll post a temporary fix later today
Old Sep 7, 2010, 05:06 PM
studioelle

40 posts · Mar 2010
Alabama, USA
Hi there! I am now facing the same problem. Atahualpa 3.5.3 and Wordpress 3. website

My print style looks correct according to your code, Flynn, that you posted here (there are a few more things in this new version that what you have).

I just want it to work normally, nothing special. But right now it prints in a very tiny column just on the left side of the page.

I tried changing the widths of the td#left and td#left-inner styles on their own, with and without changing the width of the td#middle style. Am I missing something obvious?