Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Problems changing colors on links in pages/posts

Old Sep 2, 2011, 12:37 PM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Send a message via Skype™ to sleenie
Problems changing colors on links in pages/posts

In the middle of trying to upgrade a site. But before I do, I want to fix something that's been driving me crazy. I cannot get the hyperlinks the right color. I've set them in ATO>Body, Texts and Links but the colors set there aren't working. I've looked in other places but can;t seem to find anyplace else to change it. I've looked to see if there are any inserts also but couldn't find it. Here's the site. Do not like he bright blue.

Presently I'm running ATA 3.5.3 and WP 3.1.1 Hope to upgrade everything this weekend.

Thanks,
Old Sep 2, 2011, 06:53 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
How about
HTML Code:
a:link {
    color: black;
}