Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] How to make page and post headings smaller in Atahualpa?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 24, 2012, 09:40 PM
BertL

16 posts · Nov 2012
[SOLVED] How to make page and post headings smaller in Atahualpa?

Atahualpa is a wonderful theme. You can do almost anything. Still, I just cannot find out how to change the size of the diverse headings in pages and post. Where do I do that?
What I mean is, I only want to make the headings smaller compared to the normal text, which should be the same size.
Tried to change in css.php, but that didn't do it.

Last edited by BertL; Nov 25, 2012 at 12:23 AM.