Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Header image doesn't rotate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 23, 2011, 03:41 AM
pitchbender

3 posts · May 2011
[SOLVED] Header image doesn't rotate

Hey, thanks for the support in previous threads. I copied and pasted the css.php update you had posted under the thread http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...5352#post65352 and wanted to let you know my results. Well, that was also a successful fix on my site. However, the rotating header images which weren't working before are now rotating. They are not however set where I have them to set at center center, and the blog title and tagline which I previously had over layed on the header image is totally MIA. I'll post if I notice any thing else or if this symptom changes. Again, thanks for the advice.