Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

CSS all dumped into the <head> of the files. Why?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 18, 2009, 05:50 PM
timware

1 posts · Apr 2009
CSS all dumped into the <head> of the files. Why?

Does Bytes For All have any plans to have all CSS be external and not inlined? From an SEO point of view, having all those lines of CSS in the <head> can create problems. Also, it's just poor form. Otherwise, a great theme, no doubt.

Thanks.