Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

In what php file is the td.logoarea?

Old Jul 1, 2010, 01:09 PM
Shan_LSOS

60 posts · Jun 2010
I have gotten the header in but it says it is 1685px wide when I look at it in firebug. I cannot figure out where to change this in the editor or ATO.

Please help.

Also, I cannot get the page bar to change from gey to pink.

I am using Atahualpa 3.5.1 and WP 3.0

http://notjustbabybrain.com/
Old Jul 1, 2010, 01:14 PM
Shan_LSOS

60 posts · Jun 2010
nevermind.

css.php file.

OY.

But I still need help with the page bar background color. Please? LOL
Old Jul 1, 2010, 01:20 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the width of the header is the size of your page less any margins you specify. If you have a variable width page, then the size of the header is a variable number. If you have a fixed width page, then it is a fixed number. You set the page width at ato->Style & configure LAYOUT

normally the color of the page menubar is controled at ato->Page Menu Bar unless it is overridden with code in teh CSS Inserts

Last edited by juggledad; Jul 1, 2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old Jul 2, 2010, 02:26 PM
Shan_LSOS

60 posts · Jun 2010
I had to override the page menu bar color in the CSS inserts. It would not change any other way.
Old Jul 2, 2010, 05:23 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You should use the CSS inserts instead of changing the CSS.php or you will have to do it the next time you upgrade. By putting in in CSS inserts, it becomes a theme option, is stored in the db and you don't have to worry about it in future upgrades.