Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Change color of post footer box divider line

Old Jan 12, 2010, 06:35 PM
pltrace

25 posts · Feb 2009
I know this should be easy, but I can't find the spot anywhere. How do I change the color of the lines that separate my posts? My blog is here: www.prettylittlethings.com/blog. Thanks!!
Old Jan 12, 2010, 06:54 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) What version of Atahualpa and WP?
2) Why do you have the style sheet linked and partly embedded?
3) Why are you using <body> </body>'s in your widgets?? This is a no no, there should only be one <body> and one </body> statement in a HTML document
Old Jan 13, 2010, 08:34 AM
pltrace

25 posts · Feb 2009
I have atahualpa version 3.2 and wordpress 2.9.1. I do the widgets like that because it's easier for me to get things to look how I want.
Old Jan 13, 2010, 12:16 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
html standards are that a page only have one <body> statement. This could break things at anytime.
Atahualpa is now at version 3.4.5 you should consider upgrading
the lines are caused by something in the style sheet. Why do you have an included style sheet and much of it duplicated inline?
Old Jan 13, 2010, 01:42 PM
pltrace

25 posts · Feb 2009
so i guess i will just go thru the style sheet and change it there