Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Menu Problem Upgrading to 3.6.1 from 3.5.3

Old Feb 2, 2011, 09:39 AM
roamtech

8 posts · May 2010
London UK
Hi,

Using 3.5.3 I have created the Main Menu using WP Ver 3.0.4 Menu Function and this displays properly, see http://www.yourultimateresource.com.

I have installed 3.6.1 as a seperate Theme (see
http://www.yourultimateresource.com/...t_on_Menus.jpg,
when activated it pulls in 30 of the 44 "Published" Pages (not sure if there is a 30 menu item limit in WP).

Looking at the WP Menu Set Up page, this still shows the original SetUp which is shown in 3.5.3.

Does anybody have a solution to this problem?

Regards
Old Feb 2, 2011, 09:44 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You just need to associate the menu again in Appearence>Menus
Old Feb 7, 2011, 02:59 AM
roamtech

8 posts · May 2010
London UK
Hi lmilesw,
Thanks.
I deleted the Menu in Appearance/Menus and rebuilt it.
It also requires the 'Theme Locations' to be reset for Menu 1, relative to the 'Menu Name' used.
It may be that this could be the first action rather than rebuilt the Menu and then reassocaiate the 'Menu Name'.
Old Feb 7, 2011, 06:02 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That's what I meant by associate. I didn't intend to imply you had to rebuild the menu.