Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Child theme and Montezuma

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 12, 2012, 07:03 AM
rick9004

3 posts · Oct 2010
Child theme and Montezuma

I was using a child theme with another theme and all was fine including that authors configuration /option forms. Now with Montezuma the theme options do not appear.

What if anything do I need to change to get the Montezuma options? I still like to edit my css locally and move to my test site. I'll take advantage of the other Montezuma options. Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks..