Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] home vs other page positoning of a body image + a footer question

Old Jun 16, 2009, 12:41 PM
fcitino

23 posts · Jun 2009
OK, I am a total newbie to WP and Atahualpa. That said, I cannot figure out why on the home page the body image aligns with the top of the page under the header, but on other pages it gets bumped down so that it is in a different position. If I add padding to the image under the body, it pushes the entire page down including the header.

Also, I am wondering why when I use padding to adjust the location of the footer, the body image also moves.

Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Frank
Old Jun 16, 2009, 04:31 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
post your url so I can take a look
Old Jun 17, 2009, 06:45 AM
fcitino

23 posts · Jun 2009
http://sophia.smith.edu/blog/fcitino/

click on the first post in the body and you will see what I am talking about.

fc
Old Jun 17, 2009, 07:35 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you are talking about the black area above the interesting architecture, that is part of your background image. It shows up when you make the page longer. You have specified that the image should be centered in the page, I think you want to change that to 'top center' then it won't move down as the page gets bigger (ATO -> Body, Text & Links -> Body Style)
Old Jun 17, 2009, 07:52 AM
fcitino

23 posts · Jun 2009
that did it. thanks lots!