Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Changing border of middle column

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 6, 2009, 07:15 PM
spencer

5 posts · Jun 2009
Changing border of middle column

On my static home page, the client wants the borders between all columns to be dotted instead of solid. I changed the border between the left sidebar (the nav bar) and the middle div to dotted, but can't figure out where to change the style of the border between the two columns within the middle div. (See http://www.bookbuilders.org/wordpress/).

Where would I change that setting? I am familiar with CSS and do work in the styles.css and header.php, but it would, of course, be simpler to change it in the Theme Options panel, if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Spencer