Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Unable to access inner sidebars in the dashboard

Old Feb 24, 2012, 06:27 AM
glpjazz

6 posts · Feb 2012
Hi,

I am using Atahualpa theme (3.7.3) in WordPress 3.3.1 Fr. I have been using Wordpress and Atahualpa since some years right now and had no problem until recently. When inner sidebars were added to Atahualpa, i activated and used the option to customize the look of the various pages of my site. Great. But since some months, I'm experiencing problems to modify the content of the inner sidebars in my dashboard. In fact I can now only modify things in the regular right and left sidebars. For the inner ones, I can't even display the content. I can click on "Left Inner Sidebar" (or Right) text in the dashboard, but nothing happens. This is occurring in firefox (latest version). I've tried to use Chrome. Same thing. The only way to make it work is to use IE... (but I don't use IE...). I have been waiting for updates of both Atahualpa and Wordpress, but this did not solve the issue.

Ideas welcome.

Thanks,
Christophe
Old Feb 24, 2012, 06:49 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Try temporally disabling ALL your plugins to see if there is a conflict

Last edited by juggledad; Feb 24, 2012 at 07:56 AM.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 06:55 AM
glpjazz

6 posts · Feb 2012
Thx. Will test that later today. Lot of plugins...
Old Feb 25, 2012, 12:05 PM
glpjazz

6 posts · Feb 2012
Hi,
I finally found what widget was at the origin of the conflict: Feedburner Widget. (http://dichev.com/blog/webdesign/fee...dpress-plugin/. Deactivated. Back to work! Inner sidebars are working again.
Thx.
Christophe