Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Controlling Image Order in Header Rotator

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 7, 2013, 04:04 PM
outlaw704

6 posts · Sep 2010
Austin, Texas
Controlling Image Order in Header Rotator

I am trying to rearrange the display order of images in the header rotator. I'm still using Atahualpa 3.5.3 in WordPress 3.7.1. The site is www.precisionturbines.aero. I need to make the fourth image the first. I tried renaming the images - no help (I may be renaming the wrong images).

The original site was launched so long ago, I can't recall how I set the original order. I've looked through the code and can't find what I am looking for...

Any help? Would be greatly apprciated.