Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

WP-chgFontSize not working with my Atahualpa

Old Nov 26, 2010, 02:05 PM
eleanorb

41 posts · Nov 2010
I can't figure out what DIV base to use... or maybe something else is wrong. But I don't get a meaningful display in the widget (just title, no sizes to click). Any hints? WP 3.0.1
Old Nov 26, 2010, 02:36 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I fiddled with this for awhile and did get the images and or text to show in the widget but there documentation leaves much to be desired. I tried several different DIV base element ideas and none worked. It could be a plugin conflict but I didn't want to spend more time since people can set there font size pretty easily via the browser.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 07:12 AM
eleanorb

41 posts · Nov 2010
I'm now using this stand-alone code as a widget -- it works fine, but only for the current page -- when you move to another display, you have to click the text-size icon again.

<a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="javascript:body.style.fontSize='.8em'"><s pan style="font-size: xx-small;">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;<</span></a>
<a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="javascript:body.style.fontSize='1em'"><sp an style="font-size: x-small;">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;reg&nbsp;</span></a>
<a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="javascript:body.style.fontSize='1.2em'">< span style="font-size: small;">&nbsp;&nbsp;></span></a>
<a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="javascript:body.style.fontSize='1.4em'">< span style="font-size: large;">&nbsp;&nbsp;></span></a>
<a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="javascript:body.style.fontSize='1.6em'">< span style="font-size: x-large;">&nbsp;&nbsp;></span></a>

If anyone finds a better solution, please let me know.

Eleanor