Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Oh no! The hordes are coming!

Old Apr 22, 2009, 06:56 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Just noticed that Atahualpa is the second most popular theme download at wordpress.org!

Does that mean we'll soon be swamped with newbies??

The more the merrier, but I hope our fearless leader can cope!

http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/

Old Apr 22, 2009, 09:03 PM
Shepherd Jim

301 posts · Feb 2009
Bristol, midcoast Maine USA
Ouch! and I was hoping we could keep this our little secret.
Old Apr 23, 2009, 07:29 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Bad news always spreads fast, and in this case, so does good news.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 06:01 AM
timmerritt

1 posts · Apr 2009
I discovered Atahualpa a few weeks ago, and I've been tweaking it on one of my little blogs. I am *stunned* by the power and flexibility of this theme and the variety of looks people have come up with. Well done, Flynn--you are one of the most talented and generous designers I've come across. You're a wonderful example of good designer, good internet citizen, and one hopes a good business model. I haven't donated yet, but the value of this theme is getting clearer so you should keep an eye on your Paypal account. Many, many thanks.