Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Montezuma Tag Line Color Change

Old Nov 18, 2013, 11:12 AM
OneCraftyB

7 posts · Nov 2013
Unhappy Montezuma Tag Line Color Change

I have tried changing the color of my tagline from the defaulted black to any other color, and it won't budge. I downloaded firebug like recommended in previous posts, I can add it as a rule there, see the change made on the preview of my page, but once refreshed it's right back to black again. Same thing with the header on my page. I have tried to delete it and do not know where I can do this in CSS, have only been able to do it through firebug. Please help, I am very new to all of this and am very frustrated.
Old Nov 18, 2013, 11:31 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What is the URL?
Old Nov 18, 2013, 11:34 AM
OneCraftyB

7 posts · Nov 2013
http://www.onecraftyb.com/
Old Nov 18, 2013, 12:28 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
What is the CSS you are using and in what CSS File are you putting it in?
Old Nov 18, 2013, 12:36 PM
OneCraftyB

7 posts · Nov 2013
I'm using CSS Files in Montezuma Options. I have literally gone through every color in all the files, there is no code for black anywhere, yet it is still showing up black??
Old Nov 18, 2013, 02:53 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
did you look at mto->CSS Files->various.css->#tagline?

You might want to remove the line
HTML Code:
http://www.onecraftyb.com/wp-admin/themes.php?page=montezuma&settings-updated=true#
just before it - it's not valid CSS and is probably causing the remaining CSS to be ignored.

Last edited by juggledad; Nov 18, 2013 at 02:56 PM.