Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Custom Logo in Header + Resizing

Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:58 AM
koligirl

1 posts · Apr 2009
Hi, everyone!

I'm new to the forum, and have a question for y'all.

I am such a newbie, but love this theme and am doing my best to figure out how to customize it to my needs. I'd like to upload a custom logo, that would sit in the upper left sidebar at the very top (to replace the custom header altogether), and then have posts start at the very top of the page, rather than start below the existing custom header. Does this make sense?

Here's the site: www.dreamydish.com

Thanks for any help . . .

j.