Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Where can I put the content I'm suppose to put on "single.php"?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 16, 2012, 01:10 PM
Siya

32 posts · Oct 2011
[SOLVED] Where can I put the content I'm suppose to put on "single.php"?

Hi

I need to automatically add author information on every post that an author writes on my blog. I wanted to follow this tutorial on makeuseof http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/add-aut...rdpress-posts/ . they state i have to put this code "<?php $author_email = get_the_author_email () ;
echo get_avatar ($author_email, ’80′) ; ?></span>
<br><p><i><?php the_author_description () ; ?>
<?php the_author() ; ?> has <?php the_author_posts () ; ?>
post(s) at NAME OF WEBSITE</i></p>
<div style=”clear:both;”></div>" on the single.php file of my theme. I've searched but did not find the file. also did a search on this forum and I have noticed that the atahualpa theme doesnt have a single.php file.

Since the single.php file is not available, is there another place i can add the code onto?

I am using V3.7 atahualpa and V3.3.1 wordpress.