Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] How to turn off Atahualpa Post Options?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 23, 2009, 03:58 AM
Kolya

3 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] How to turn off Atahualpa Post Options?

I would like to completely turn off the "Atahualpa Post Options" as they cause an incompatibility with the qtranslate plugin, as described here and here on the qtranslate forum.

I'm talking about these:

How can I turn these options off completely? They're interfering with qtranslate resulting in several translations being shown at the same time.

Last edited by Kolya; Jul 23, 2009 at 04:01 AM.