Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Theme is adding a border around my AddThis widget at bottom of posts

Old May 13, 2009, 07:49 PM
daneo

8 posts · Apr 2009
Hi there. I love the automatic borders around all the images added inside a post. However it also automatically adds it to my AddThis button at the bottom of every post.

Does anybody know how to remove this?

Thanks!

Dan
Old May 13, 2009, 09:01 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Add a CSS Insert

img.class-name-of-addthis {
border: 0;
padding: 0;
}

Find the class name of addthis by looking into the source code of a browser rendered page or use Firebug
Old May 13, 2009, 11:44 PM
daneo

8 posts · Apr 2009
Thanks Flynn I'll give it a shot!
Old May 15, 2009, 07:09 PM
daneo

8 posts · Apr 2009
hmm for some reason that did work

Any other ideas?
Old May 15, 2009, 07:18 PM
daneo

8 posts · Apr 2009
Ah yes I figured it out. I just moved around the "img" in the code you gave me

Still a newb at CSS.

Your theme and individual help is MUCH appreciated to me and many many others Flynn. I have sent you a donation!
Old Jul 13, 2009, 11:09 PM
Olivier

9 posts · Jul 2009
Hi Daneo,

Hope you're still reading this support blog because I have exactly the same problem as you had. So, I did what Flynn suggested and added the following as a CSS Insert in the WP Atahualpa Admin section:

img.addthis_container {
border: 0;
padding: 0;
}

Just like you, it didn't work... and I cannot make it work...

So, if you could take a couple of minutes to describe in more details what you did afterwards to make it work, it would be great. Namely:

1 - What is it exactly you did, when you say: "I just moved around the "img" in the code you gave me"?
2 - which file did you amend? I just cannot find the new code I added in the CSS Insert in the WP Atahualpa Admin section. Nothing in the css.php file, or any other css files in the theme...

Anyway, I appreciate the time and the feedback.

Cheers,

Olivier
Old Jul 15, 2009, 02:49 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Add !important if it didn't work

img.addthis_container {
border: 0 !important;
padding: 0 !important;
}
Old Jul 15, 2009, 05:42 PM