Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

how to organize links shown at the very top of the screen?

Old Sep 7, 2011, 02:48 AM
singledudetravel

35 posts · Jan 2011
It looks like they are created automatically whenever a "page" is created but it seems the only way they organize is in chronological order of when the "page" was created. Is there anyway i can organize them myself?

Thanks.
Old Sep 7, 2011, 04:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
There is an order by option. Check the page menu options
Old Sep 7, 2011, 06:01 AM
singledudetravel

35 posts · Jan 2011
Where do I find the "page menu options"? I don't see anything like that when click the pages button on the left side of the screen - only "Add New" and "All Pages". Thanks.
Old Sep 7, 2011, 08:08 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What screen are you talking about?

Look at the dashboard->pages->edit page and pick a page,there is a wordpress order by option
Old Sep 7, 2011, 08:36 AM
singledudetravel

35 posts · Jan 2011
Got it thanks, didn't know which page you meant.