Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Line bullet points at a certain place

Old Jun 14, 2010, 01:46 PM
JAM_EZZ

6 posts · Jun 2010
Hi,

I have looked in lots of places for the answer to this but i cant fond anything so I guess I'm either thinking its harder than it is or I'm asking something that wouldn't normally be done anyway.
on my homepage http://www.wolveslaptoprepair.co.uk (it is a working progress) I'm trying to use bullet points but they look messy. Is there anyway of making them all line up and offsetting them slightly to the right. In a smaller resolution they are too far to the left for all my other txt.
Just wondering what a good solution would be, I'm open to suggestions as I'm sure someone who knows better would be doing something totally different.

Kind Regards,

James

Last edited by JAM_EZZ; Jun 14, 2010 at 03:10 PM. Reason: SOLVED
Old Jun 14, 2010, 02:42 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
it looks fine in Safari on the mac and IE8

Last edited by juggledad; Jun 14, 2010 at 03:30 PM.
Old Jun 14, 2010, 03:09 PM
JAM_EZZ

6 posts · Jun 2010
Thanks for your time again, second time this week i think. I didn't have the email to say you had answered yet and i was just coming on to say i've sorted it. I use 2 monitors one at 1220 res and the other at 1920. anyway i've set a fixed width rather than a fluid one. I meant to right previously *in a large res they are too far over to teh left*
Thanks juggledad your help here is very appreciated.

Last edited by JAM_EZZ; Jun 14, 2010 at 03:12 PM.