Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Extra formatting of the Page Menu Bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 11, 2010, 09:40 PM
andr3w84

10 posts · Jun 2010
Oz
Extra formatting of the Page Menu Bar

I figured out some other people would also be interested in the sort of formatting I intend to create for my static site's Page Menu Bar:

(1) Center the Page Menu items ("Home", "Contact Us", etc) instead of leaving them aligned to the left (default in Atahualpa).

(2) Colour the rest of the Page Menu Bar (the part that is not under the item buttons) in the same way as the buttons and not in light gray (default in Atahualpa).

(3) Place separators (such as "|", or ">>", or "-", etc) between the bar items.

There's other ways to format the buttons (animate them or produce a sound when the cursor hovers on, etc) but I think the previous 3 options would be enough to create a modern, sleek looking Page Menu Bar. All help / comments are welcome, thanks!

PD: Please see attachment for reference (the blue part is how I intend my Page Menu Bar to look).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Page Menu Bar.JPG
Views:	1283
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	603