Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] mysterious space at the bottom of center image

Old Jun 8, 2011, 11:01 AM
gr870sfunk

110 posts · Mar 2011
Montgomery, AL
http://www.usayeast.com

This site is finished except for that random space at the bottom of my main image. Please note that the image is part of a rotate3.php file so that it changes on refresh.

I have checked everything that i can think of regarding padding or margins. I have even resized the photos thinking the space was being generated b/c the image was too tall or something. I'm at a complete loss.

Any help would be greatly appreciate since the only thing i see when i look at the home page is that giant white gap mocking me.

Thanks!!
Old Jun 8, 2011, 01:06 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The space is there because the height of the image is shorter than the height of the sidebar widgets.
Remove one of the widgets and see if it goes away
Old Jun 8, 2011, 09:53 PM
studioelle

40 posts · Mar 2010
Alabama, USA
Removing a widget didn't fix it. (I've been trying to help her with this problem for a week) I also tried telling the background image to not repeat in the sidebar.

When you remove the link to the rotate.php file, the space almost goes away all the way. When I change it to just a .jpg that is linked in the .php file, the space stays there.
Old Jun 9, 2011, 03:27 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
ATO->Style POSTS & PAGES->POST Container
Old Jun 9, 2011, 01:50 PM
gr870sfunk

110 posts · Mar 2011
Montgomery, AL
Good Lord i'm an idiot... Thank you Juggle. I guess sometimes it just takes a fresh pair of eyes.