Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Positioning center column with a fixed left margin on background image

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 12, 2011, 06:08 AM
annsworld

140 posts · Mar 2010
[SOLVED] Positioning center column with a fixed left margin on background image

Hi,

I have added a background image to www.annsworld.com

I would like the actual website starting with the logo area's upper left hand corner to be positioned at the top (which it does) and 200px away from the background image's left edge. Currently it centers horizontally.

There must be a way of positioning the whole thing align: left; padding-left:200px; (or something like that. But where would I actually have to put this?

ATO -> ???

Thanks,
Ann.