Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] how to make a blog post a page on the menu bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 14, 2012, 11:23 AM
gardengurl09

3 posts · Oct 2012
[SOLVED] how to make a blog post a page on the menu bar

I wrote a blog post last week about were to find farmers market in my area. As I wrote this post last week it is now on page 3-4 on my blog and not easy to find. I would like to take this post and put it in the menu bar alongside my other pages for easy reference. How do I do this?

Thanks