Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Howto: Align page menu bar with left sidebar or opacity overlay width

Old Mar 7, 2009, 04:48 PM
iroQuai

2 posts · Mar 2009
is there a way to align the page menu bar with the sidebar? I'd like to leave the sidebars empty and only use the middle part. It looks strange when the menu bar begins completly left. Would be better to let it allign wih the left sidebar and left opacity overlay width (which i made the same width)

Would be great!

btw, I really love this theme! its so customizable and it has the perfect style for me!

Last edited by iroQuai; Mar 7, 2009 at 05:02 PM. Reason: solved this question myself :D
Old Mar 7, 2009, 05:01 PM
iroQuai

2 posts · Mar 2009
That "related post" function is great! I found this topic which helped me a lot:
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=486

sorry to post here! didn't search long and good enough