Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Problem Atahualpa : Remove "Permalink to" from <a title="

Old Feb 13, 2013, 07:55 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by teresax
One question, who can I talk to you to develop a front end site? safe, fast, and without any bottlenecks?
what I need: entry to the site fron tend, private messages, user profiles, posting messages to users,
as it would cost me?
I would do a search for WordPress membership plugins.