Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Is editing header.php the only way to add an additional stylesheet?

Old Feb 8, 2011, 03:17 PM
jonasgrumby

19 posts · Aug 2009
Hi there,

A guy has asked me to help fix his Atahualpa site. Not sure which version he is using but I will probably upgrade him if it's an old version and it hasn't been hacked.

Basically, he wants to populate pages with customer relationship data from a paid service. They sent him some code that the has to put in the
HTML Code:
<head>
section (a meta tag to call a stylesheet on a 3rd party server), and then on two pages I would have to put some javascript in the
HTML Code:
<body>
section to display the data. I'll make page templates for the two that need the code in the body. Just wondering if there is anywhere in the options to enter the tag for the stylesheet. If not I'll just edit his header.php

TIA for any advice.
Old Feb 8, 2011, 06:29 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
ato->Add HTML/CSS Inserts
Old Feb 8, 2011, 06:46 PM
jonasgrumby

19 posts · Aug 2009
Thanks. I see it now. Very nice.

Would be nice if there could be a way to specify that you want to include or exclude the inserts on certain pages. Maybe a feature request for a future version.

I'm trying to do it in a way such that if he updates the theme he doesn't lose the inserts, which is why I prefer not to hack the theme if possible.