Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How to remove border around image

Old Jun 15, 2010, 09:54 PM
preciousfoods

34 posts · Jun 2010
then if you don;t mind I will ask more questions I have a hard time finding solutions to, : there is a border around the image I uploaded for the homepage although there is none on the image itself.
And, second, what is it with the homepage page that becomes the frontpage on static and has no pageID and that I can't edit because it does not appear in the pages edit section and when I create another one I get two of them on the site, then it says it has ID#3 but actually doesn't and the only thing I could come up with was modifying the CSS with its class call body.home... uh...
thanks!
Old Jun 15, 2010, 09:55 PM
preciousfoods

34 posts · Jun 2010
PS (of course it worked perfect for the "home' title problem, thanks so much!)
Old Jun 16, 2010, 04:59 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by preciousfoods
then if you don;t mind I will ask more questions I have a hard time finding solutions to, : there is a border around the image I uploaded for the homepage although there is none on the image itself.
And, second, what is it with the homepage page that becomes the frontpage on static and has no pageID and that I can't edit because it does not appear in the pages edit section and when I create another one I get two of them on the site, then it says it has ID#3 but actually doesn't and the only thing I could come up with was modifying the CSS with its class call body.home... uh...
thanks!
I'm going to let you find the answer to your first question. You just need to look through the theme options for sections dealing with images. With regards to the frontpage/homepage that is the way WordPress works. I'm not sure what you mean by you get two of them on the site.
Old Jun 16, 2010, 05:23 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you mean you have two 'Home' pages in the menu bar, it is because you created a page and called it 'Home' and at ato->Page Menu Bar->Home link in Page Menu Bar, you must have entered 'Home'

Read about that option
Old Jun 16, 2010, 08:51 AM
preciousfoods

34 posts · Jun 2010
yes! that was it juggledad, thanks!
Old Jun 17, 2010, 04:25 PM
preciousfoods

34 posts · Jun 2010
any hint for the border around my image that I don;t want, or a link to a thread please?
thank you so much!
Old Jun 17, 2010, 04:33 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Look in ATO>Style IMAGES