Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

importing theme options to another blog

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 26, 2009, 11:22 AM
Suzanne

2 posts · Mar 2009
Red face importing theme options to another blog

First, let me say this theme is amazing! I have made lots of changes to customize colours, etc (in the theme options). Now I want my other blog to look the same. I used my ftp to download the header.php and styles.css from my customized blog and then uploaded them to my new blog. But that didn't work. How can I do this without having to change all the options one by one on my new blog?