Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Page Menu with Social Media Icons

Old May 4, 2011, 04:17 AM
Tammy

14 posts · Jul 2009
Hi,

First of all, I love this template. It's so easy to customize so many areas. The more I use it, the more I realize the design possibilities.

I'm a little stumped on how to do this, though. I've been attempting all day to add social media icons to my page menu bar and am no closer to a solution than when I started. My page menu left aligns, which is fine, but I would like to add about 4 social media icons that align to the right of the page menu bar. Is this possible, and if so, how would I do it?

Thanks.
Old May 4, 2011, 04:48 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
one way would be to ad a <div>...</div> containing your images and links, to the 'Configure Header Area' then use CSS to position it.
Old May 4, 2011, 05:07 AM
Tammy

14 posts · Jul 2009
Thanks, Juggledad. That helps. I feel like I am getting closer I added <div> </div> with the links and images. I even used align=right, and it's there and to the right, but it's not on the page menu bar. It fell below it. Is that what I would change with the css code? Any thoughts on what to put and where?
Old May 4, 2011, 05:26 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What is the URL?
I'd add a ID to the div so you can address it in the css
Old May 4, 2011, 03:31 PM
Tammy

14 posts · Jul 2009
Thanks for your help, but runnerb0y posted what I needed here:

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showpos...29&postcount=6

I would have thanked him on that thread, but it was closed, so I'll say it here. Thank you, runnerb0y!