Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Images in header stopped rotating...

Old Jun 23, 2010, 07:26 AM
PeggyP

12 posts · Jun 2010
I am not sure what happened but yesterday evening the images in my header were rotating just fine and now they have stopped.
I looked at the options under "NEW Header Images" and everything seems to be setup properly. I am not sure how to fix this. Could it be something to do with browsers? I am using both google chrome and safari and it was ok yesterday, so something is telling me that it is probably not the case.
Thanks for your help!
Old Jun 23, 2010, 07:48 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Versions? URL?
Old Jun 23, 2010, 07:55 AM
PeggyP

12 posts · Jun 2010
sorry but I am not sure what you are asking here? URL of the images? The blog? if it is the blog it is at www.amothersecrets.com
I have deleted 2 images as they would appear in random order and because they weren't rotating it was messing the header...
Old Jun 23, 2010, 08:40 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
ou can't have spaces in an image anme, go back and change your images you can use a dash or underscore, but no spaces
Old Jun 23, 2010, 09:10 AM
PeggyP

12 posts · Jun 2010
Done but it is still not rotating...
If it helps I also run an ad that has a slideslow showcasing the different products for sale. I have copied the widget script exactly but it isn't working and it used with my typepad account
Old Jun 23, 2010, 09:16 AM
PeggyP

12 posts · Jun 2010
I have just tried to copy the ad widget into another blog I am working on and the same thing happened the header stopped rotating so it seems that the ad widget is the problem... Any idea how to fix this?
Old Jun 23, 2010, 02:55 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
sounds like there is a java conflict. Withoug looking at the code, there is no way to know, you might try a different ad widget, or contact the plugin developer
Old Jun 24, 2010, 12:51 AM
PeggyP

12 posts · Jun 2010
Thank you for this! I have contacted the plugin developer and we will see what is conflicting. Will get back to you if it is not resolving the problem.
Thanks for your help