Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Norton Safe Web - how to upload the code??

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 10, 2010, 12:56 PM
rontorica

14 posts · Mar 2009
Norton Safe Web - how to upload the code??

Hello! I sure hope someone can help.

To verify my site, Norton Safe Web is asking me to do this:

To submit the Web site for ownership verification

1. Do one of the following:

a. Copy the following meta tag and paste it into your Web site's home page. It should go in the <head> section, before the first <body> section.

Then it gives me a code

b. Create a file with the following file name and content:

Then it gives me more code. I tried B and it didn't work.

I don't know how to find the place where they want the A option inserted.

I am using Atahualpa 3.2

I tried updating to the latest version of Atahualpa today, but I got the problem where all of the formatting went missing. I saw that others were having that problem, but I didn't see a solution offered yet.

Thanks for any help you can offer.