Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Header widgets out of place in IE

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 20, 2011, 11:40 AM
lakewooditsupport

48 posts · Jun 2011
England, United Kingdom
Header widgets out of place in IE

I finally managed to get to get a java link to overlay the header image area, by creating two header widgets. It works and appears perfectly in all browsers bar internet explorer 9. It is out of place to the right by 90px. I have tried changing settings with the widgets but cant seem to get anywhere?

Here is the code for the widgets

PHP Code:
<?php bfa_widget_area('name=contact &cells=4&align3&align<div id="contact" class="header-widget %2$s">&after_widget=</div>'); ?>
<?php bfa_widget_area
('name=Header &cells=4&align3&align<div id="livechat" class="header-widget %2$s">&after_widget=</div>'); ?>
and the CSS inserts are:

Code:
td#header__4 div.widget {
	z-index: 4;
	position: absolute;
	float: right;
	width: auto;
	margin-top: 20px;
	margin-left: 90px;
	}
td#contact__4 div.widget {
	z-index: 4;
	position: absolute;
	float: right;
	width: auto;
	margin-top: 20px;
	margin-left: -80px;
        margin-right: 50px;
	}
I have a feeling its something to do with the width of the widgets?