Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Site's down, strange error

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 9, 2009, 01:03 PM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Site's down, strange error

I have the hosting company's support people looking into this, but I'm worried. Just now, I tried to go to larchmontgazette.com, and got only this:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /usr/home/web/users/xxxxxx/html/xxx/wp-settings.php on line 193

I haven't touched wp-settings! But it does look like somebody did something to it today. Anybody ever see this before?

I wonder if just over-writing it with an old, safe copy of that file would fix it? Or is it getting written to all the time?