Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Once more: Overlay Blog Title/Tagline

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 30, 2011, 09:11 AM
radlwadl

4 posts · Jan 2011
Help Once more: Overlay Blog Title/Tagline

Hello,

great theme and after years of some poor html coding of mine - this makes real fun now!
Kindly excuse me opening this problem once more - I already read a lot of threads, but none of them solved the problem - I haven't tried the edited js.php, indeed...

In Firefox blogtitle and tagline are displayed, in IE7 they are not.

http://www.unsere-berge.de

Atahualapa 3.5.3
WP 3.0.4
All Java Script fading options are switched off ("0").

Do you have any suggestions how to figure out this problem.

Best regards,
Chris